moderated Re: Testing separate message footers

Reading in plain text with Pegasus Mail no footers show in the actual message
but they are in an attachment named "Plain text", where they would tend to be
missed by anyone not looking for them there. It's what I'd expect if they're in
a separate mime section.

Jim Fisher

On 19 Jun 2018 at 18:07, Mark Fletcher wrote:

Hi All,

Last week I added a new feature that, when enabled, puts the message
footers into a separate mime chunk, instead of appending them to the
message. This was done because the other way breaks PGP message signing,
which is important for some Enterprise groups.

I'm curious as to how well this type of message is supported by popular
email clients, so I have turned it on for beta@. Please let me know if you
notice a difference with the footers, and which email client you're using.

http://jimellame.tumblr.com - My thoughts on freedom (needs updating)