moderated Re: Testing separate message footers

Sharon Villines

It is okay in Apple Mail set to text only.

On Jun 20, 2018, at 12:07 AM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

Hi All,

Last week I added a new feature that, when enabled, puts the message footers into a separate mime chunk, instead of appending them to the message. This was done because the other way breaks PGP message signing, which is important for some Enterprise groups.

I'm curious as to how well this type of message is supported by popular email clients, so I have turned it on for beta@. Please let me know if you notice a difference with the footers, and which email client you're using.