locked Re: Site updates #changelog

Mark,

Unsubscribe links in footers will now instantly unsubscribe you.
And thankfully the link works only once. The link coding changed after I undid an authorized "unauthorized" unsubscribe. I sent the link to a friend, who used it successfully once, but the old one failed after I resumed my subscription. I haven't sent him the new one... ;-)

The danger I was concerned with is that once I make the mistake of letting an unsubscribe link for me get into the hands of a malcontent whether I would have any way to prevent them from doing it to me again later. That concern is now put to bed. Thanks!

-- Shal