moderated Re: Better control of muted hashtags #suggestion

Drew

Shal,

I was thinking of simply going to #Hashtags in the index and being able to select ones to mute/unmute. But any way it is implemented would be fine with me. The important thing is that online users should have the same functionality as email users.

Drew

On 06/18/18 12:58, Shal Farley wrote:
Drew,
If there is going to be an online option to mute/unmute hashtags these
settings should also apply to the online message display.
​I've suggested <https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/16241> that this
functionality be included in the message list filter (funnel icon). That
way the user can control it easily. The filter panel currently has only a
Date selector, but checkboxes to exclude muted or unfollowed
threads/hashtags seems like a natural fit to me.
​Shal