moderated Re: web-based questionnaire for restricted groups a pressing issue #suggestion

Patty Sliney

Mark, I'd like to revive this old thread if I might, to see if having a Comments section (and the ability for the list owner to set it as a required feature for their list) in the Membership Request screen is on the list of things to add to Groups.IO?  That comments section in Y!G is used pretty frequently for list owners, as a screening tool.  I am hoping it's on the list of things you're planning on adding?  Thanks so much for considering this.

Patty S.