moderated Re: Outlook/Hotmail delivery issue

Gerald Boutin <groupsio@...>

On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 07:30 pm, J_Catlady wrote:
Had one this morning that was rejected (I think), then one this afternoon to the same person that was just queued. Have sent details to Mark at support.

On Jun 14, 2018, at 7:16 PM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:

On the ones I checked on my groups, it shows 2.6.0 Mail queued for delivery, so it looks like it may be delayed a bit, but not bouncing.

The test I did just a few minutes back did show a status response that includes the word queued, but the email was delivered within seconds. I don't think "queued" means anything nasty. This is just the message that Hotmail returns when it receives an email. Note that this is listed under the successful delivery category on email history.

This is part of the status message: ....protection.outlook.com] 9702 bytes in 0.180, 52.629 KB/sec Queued mail for delivery

If there was an email that was rejected, it would show up under that member's email history under "Most Recent Unsuccessful Delivery" and/or in the list of bounces.

--
Gerald