moderated Re: Outlook/Hotmail delivery issue

It seems to be happening again. I have a pending member using outlook whose confirmation email seems to have been rejected.

Mark, should I send the info to you at support, or do you already know this is happening again in general? I am planning to contact the member outside of groups.io. Should I suggest that they try to use a different email address for the group?

Thanks.