moderated Re: Special Notices #suggestion

ro-esp

On Mon, Jun 11, 2018 at 10:18 am, Mark Fletcher wrote:

It seems like a subject tag would be the best solution for this. So, what
should the subject tag be?
I'm not aware of any alternative to the term "special notice" (don't remove the space between the words. This is one of the places where it's supposed to be there), and don't see any reason to invent our own term for something that already has a very established name. Putting it between "markers", that will be stripped when replied to, makes sense to me

groetjes, Ronaldo