locked Re: Google Groups transfer

RS

The ones I have are so old I don't think the members would be able to be contacted.  There's one that might be able to be contacted though.  I did just find a feature they have that might be worth cloning.  The "Roles" feature: Being able to create a custom role in the group and have it include a badge is pretty nice.  That was exactly what I was getting at in my post a while back about emulating certain forum tools.  Extraneous to some, awesome to others.  Not high priority by comparison to other things like photos and databases.  ;)