moderated Re: Why are we seeing our own email address after the unsubscribe link?

Sharon Villines

On Jun 13, 2018, at 3:22 AM, Shal Farley <@Shal> wrote:

Actually, I think it mostly helps to head off such requests in the first place - by clarifying the subscribed address in the event the user has multiple addresses, and especially users that forward messages among their addresses.
This will be very helpful. People do change their addresses or have 2-3 subscribed. They need to remember which one is receiving mail and be reminded that if they are changing email addresses, they need to change their email address.

Subscribers often have multiple addresses because they want to be able to send from work, etc., and may not be able to use other email addresses from work (no web access or limited access). They set the send only addresses to no mail.

On Yahoo it is possible to have more than one email connected to the same account. That doesn’t seem to be possible at Groups.io — right? Not sure it is necessary since signing up for an account is so simple — just asking.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines, Takoma Park DC and MD
"Neighbors Talking to Neighbors"