From: main@beta.groups.io <main@beta.groups.io> On Behalf Of Christopher
Hallsworth
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2018 11:51 PM
To: Beta <beta@groups.io>
Subject: [beta] Why are we seeing our own email address after the
unsubscribe link?

Good morning.

The question is in the subject. Again, why are we seeing our own email
address next to the unsubscribe link? This is located in the footer of all
emails sent to a Groups.io list. Surely we have a privacy/security
vulnerability issue here. And, I don't mean to burst any bubbles here, but
in the EU new laws on data protection took effect as of Friday 25 May 2018.
In brief, all businesses, regardless of size, must now explicitly receive
permission from their customers regarding any form of personal data. You can
find out more on the General Data Protection Regulation, or GDPR, around the
web.

Thank you very much. I hope Mark looks into this sooner rather than later,
before something bad happens.

Kind regards Chris