moderated Why are we seeing our own email address after the unsubscribe link?

Christopher Hallsworth <challsworth2@...>

Good morning.

The question is in the subject. Again, why are we seeing our own email address next to the unsubscribe link? This is located in the footer of all emails sent to a Groups.io list. Surely we have a privacy/security vulnerability issue here. And, I don't mean to burst any bubbles here, but in the EU new laws on data protection took effect as of Friday 25 May 2018. In brief, all businesses, regardless of size, must now explicitly receive permission from their customers regarding any form of personal data. You can find out more on the General Data Protection Regulation, or GDPR, around the web.

Thank you very much. I hope Mark looks into this sooner rather than later, before something bad happens.

Kind regards Chris