moderated Re: Special Notices #suggestion

Sarah k Alawami

How about  #admin as well. I use that  to indicate  if I want the list to take notice especially in the middle of a thread if it starts to drift or what not.

On Jun 12, 2018, at 6:26 AM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:

On Mon, Jun 11, 2018 at 10:18 am, Mark Fletcher wrote:
So, what should the subject tag be? Should I strip it out from incoming messages, so that it'll only appear on messages that are special?
I would prefer [SpecialMessage], [Special], or [SpecialNotice].  [SpecialNotice] might be best, but I'm wondering if there might be times when a message with a Special Notice type hashtag would be sent where the hashtag would be of more importance.  How much extra work would it be to have a predefined tag, such as [Special] that could be changed by the group owner?  BTW, I'd have this new tag placed just after the group tag.

I think stripping it would only be of importance if it were on an unrelated message, not on replies.