moderated Inconsistency in e-mail addresses outgoing from Groups.io #suggestion

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Today I was setting up a client to join the JAWS for Windows group on Groups.io.  The various status messages that came during that process were a mixture of "groups.io" alone after the at sign in the e-mail and "jfw.groups.io."

I had set up a filter so that messages from "jfw.groups.io" would be sorted into a dedicated folder and had expected that all correspondence related to this group, e.g., the response to an e-mail addressed to help@jfw.groups.io, would come back from jfw.groups.io, but it comes back from groups.io "naked."

It would make sense to make the e-mail output for actual groups at Groups.io use the "three-part" structure after the at sign while things from Groups.io above the level of individual groups use the "naked" groups.io after the at sign.