moderated Re: Special Notices #suggestion

Hi All,

It seems like a subject tag would be the best solution for this. So, what should the subject tag be? Should I strip it out from incoming messages, so that it'll only appear on messages that are special?

On Mon, Jun 11, 2018 at 9:10 AM, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...> wrote:
For me I don't want replies so I indicate as such in the subject and body then I lock the thread. I might add the hash tag as well to make it easier as I'm sending  these thing sout,  a lot.

On Jun 11, 2018, at 7:12 AM, Bruce Bowman <bruce.bowman@...> wrote:

On Mon, Jun 11, 2018 at 12:00 am, Marina wrote:
if a member has a question about the notice sent, is he/she supposed to start a different topic, not being allowed to reply to the special noice?
If the hashtag has the "lock topic" function, email replies will be bounced back. Surprisingly, even changing the subject line or forwarding the message back to the group doesn't work.

They will have to start an entirely new thread with a new subject line. So this may not be the optimal solution for many people.

Tested just now on the Shalstest platform.

Bruce