moderated Re: Special Notices #suggestion

On Mon, Jun 11, 2018 at 12:00 am, Marina wrote:
if a member has a question about the notice sent, is he/she supposed to start a different topic, not being allowed to reply to the special noice?
You're creating your own hashtag and there's no reason you need to set it to "Locked." If you want members to be able to respond to special notices, simply don't set your hashtag to locked. You can always lock an individual thread after sending the message. You don't have to make it automatic (or at all).