moderated Re: Special Notices #suggestion

Marina

On Sat, Jun 9, 2018 at 06:19 am, Bruce Bowman wrote:

For my groups, I've decided to create a #SpecialNotice hashtag that has the
Special, Locked and Use by Mods Only flags set.
I intend to use this for all subsequent special notices. Please consider doing
something similar.
Thank you for the suggestion. I am considering it, actually, but I wonder: if a member has a question about the notice sent, is he/she supposed to start a different topic, not being allowed to reply to the special noice?

Marina