From: main@beta.groups.io <main@beta.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Friday, June 8, 2018 7:23 PM
To: main@beta.groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] "Group Reply" button - that's a new one on me

On Fri, Jun 8, 2018 at 10:16 am, Mark Fletcher wrote:

There's a group settings checkbox 'Remove Other Reply Options' that if set, if the group is set to Reply to Group, removes the option to reply directly to the sender

But would that not apply "group wide"?   I am getting this only for a single user (at least so far).

When I go into Admin->Activity  and search on "Matthew van Eerde" I get nothing, yet you can see from the screen shot that this person did exist yesterday.  I would have thought that if the account was closed that something in the Admin->Activity section would indicate that, but I've never used this before.