moderated Re: Times on Messages

Jeremy H

On Mon, Jun 4, 2018 at 08:05 am, J_Catlady wrote:
Hover over the date and you'll see the time.

I find I will see a date and time popup if I hover over just the right point (and only that point) on the date - not at all easy to get right, I don't always manage it.

My thought is - ideally - there should be a full date & time stamp, with time zone, visible against every message. (Incidently, the pop on your message says '4:05pm', on quoting, it gives '8:05am' - which I'm sure are actually the same time allowing for zone difference (and whether either is when you thought you were writing it is another question))

Jeremy
.