moderated Re: User and group export updates

On Fri, Jun 1, 2018 at 2:27 PM, Mark Irving <m-pfaff@...> wrote:
Might be helpful if group data included the Member Notices. (I've put a few hours into composing and editing some of these, and, while I think I have copies, it would be reassuring to know they were included in a full group export.)

Group export now exports member notices. It now also exports past subscriber data for premium/enterprise groups. And the member export has been changed to export a json formatted file, with a bunch of extra data that was missing before.

Thanks,
MarkĀ