moderated Re: Site updates #changelog

On Sat, Jun 2, 2018 at 12:38 AM, Benoît Dumeaux <benoit.dumeaux@...> wrote:
On Fri, Jun 1, 2018 at 09:53 pm, Mark Fletcher wrote:
BUGFIX: In the transfer interface, improved handling of how we scrape Yahoo Groups in different languages.
Can you give more details?

When you set up a transfer, through https://groups.io/yahootransfer, we scrape a few pages off the Yahoo Groups site, to make sure that the Yahoo group exists, to see if you've made transfer@groups.io a moderator yet, etc. That didn't work for groups that were not in English, because the Yahoo Group URLs are on a different domain. That's what was fixed.