moderated Times on Messages

Sharon Villines

I just noticed that the time on messages doesn’t stay. It appears on the day the message is sent but then only the day stays.

The time is necessary to reconstruct events. The order of messages is there but need to know (sometimes) if the response came in one hour or 12 hours.

I just spent a couple of hours reconstructing a timeline for 3 days of messages on 2 lists and real time events. I had to use my copies of the messages because those had the times recorded.

Please fix — or tell me if this is caused by my settings.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
TakomaDC@Groups.io