moderated Re: #suggestion - Take member directly to group if they only belong to one #suggestion

On Sun, Jun 3, 2018 at 05:54 pm, Tom Vail wrote:
Is it not true that all they have to do is click on the "Home" tab to go to the main page
No but they can click on "groups.io" at the top. (Clicking on "Home" just takes them to the group home page.) So yes, they can get to the main groups.io page but they have to explicitly know to click on that.