moderated #suggestion - Take member directly to group if they only belong to one #suggestion

Tom Vail

As it is, when a member signs in they must then click on the group they want to go to.  If they only belong to one group, why not take them directly to that group?

For the non-tech savvy folks, who likely only belong to one group (which is the case in our group) it would be a cleaner interface for the user.  And isn't that a lot of what we are trying to achieve?

Yes, I know it is just one click.  But if you are reading this you may not be able to relate because you don't fall into the "non-tech savvy" group.

Peace,
Tom