moderated Comments under photos

Annick Phillips

I've just joined this beta group so if this topic has already been discussed, forgive me (I didn't see it in a message search here). I am an owner of an IO doll collector group and a moderator on others. We migrated our groups here from Yahoo. We rely heavily on the photo function of these groups to share photos of our dolls and the clothing we make for them and would love it if we could leave comments below a photo as we did in Yahoo groups. It would greatly reduce the volume of emails in our groups if people could just leave a comment below a photo instead of sending a message about them. Any plans to add this function in the near future?
Annick