Re: Email address in footer proposal

Whereas for those of us who read emails in plain text, as often as not (as with
this message) there are no footers. It seems to depend on the sender, which
presumably means it depends on how they send. Most of Shal's messages, for
example, do show all the footers, with clickable links.

Jim Fisher

On 31 May 2018 at 10:25, Mark Fletcher wrote:

Hi All,

I just tweaked the footers. For HTML footers, you'll see that the lines are more
condensed now.

For groups that are not set to reply to group, the receiving person's email
address is now displayed in the footer. Which will help me greatly for the
support emails I receive that say "I'm not subscribed to this list and I keep
getting emails, get me off this damn thing!!!".

http://jimellame.tumblr.com - My thoughts on freedom (needs updating)