moderated Re: A couple of #suggestion for the #suggestion

Bill Burns <ftldny@...>

On 6/1/2018 7:20 AM, David M wrote [quoting Chris V]:
I could not see these on the trello list so here are a couple of suggestions to improve the calendar options
Dates are all defined in US convention mm/dd/yyyy In the UK we find this very confusing as we always use dd/mm/yyyy
Yes, very confusing in Australia too. It would be nice to customise the layout for countries, but I would be happy with a non-ambiguous date format like 10-Jun-2018 or 2018-06-10.
The second one is of course the international date standard, as defined by the ISO:

https://www.w3.org/QA/Tips/iso-date

--
Bill