moderated Re: Yahoo Group transfers

On Tue, May 29, 2018 at 9:58 PM, William Finn <liam@...> wrote:

When does this go into effect??

There's been a note at the top of the Yahoo Transfers page for a bit more than a week now, and I just pushed the final changes to the site right now.

I stopped processing group invites when I decided to make this change. The 100k number was picked so that only a very small number of groups would be affected. Also it applies per Yahoo Group, not per Groups.io group. So, you could move multiple Yahoo Groups that have over 100k messages each into one Groups.io (or one Groups.io and several subgroups of that group), and you're only upgrading one Groups.io group.