moderated Re: Yahoo Group transfers

William Finn

Mark,

When does this go into effect??

Some have been waiting for two weeks before and still no acceptance of the transfer group invite.

On Tue, May 29, 2018, 9:55 PM Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:
Hi All,

I've made a policy change with respect to Yahoo Group transfers. Now, for free Groups.io groups, we will transfer the most recent 100,000 messages from your Yahoo group. If you have more than 100k messages and would like the entire archive transferred, I ask that you pay for a year of the premium plan (you can downgrade after that to free).

Also, I am woefully behind on responding to Yahoo Group invites. For anyone that's waiting, I humbly beg patience.