moderated Re: Problem with paste from MS-Word into Compose Window for Groups.io #bug

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Sun, May 27, 2018 at 06:10 am, Arno Martens wrote:
This may be a tad in the simplistic side but, why not save as txt, then copy an paste.
The issue here is not workarounds, which may or may not work (as I tried several proposed), but that WYSIWYG functionality is broken.

It's not that I don't appreciate the workaround proposals, because I do, but the two earlier ones did not work though this one might.   None should be necessary, but I've been around the block enough times to know that "being necessary" in theory and in practice are two distinctly different things.

The issue is, however, resolved.

     Knowledge consists of a collection of uninspired facts. Wisdom is their artful use.