moderated Re: Problem with paste from MS-Word into Compose Window for Groups.io #bug

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Sat, May 26, 2018 at 04:12 pm, Duane wrote:
Where the 'error' occurred is where some text was inserted using a different font.  In viewing the source, it shows a span to yet another font, then closes without using it.  I suspect that without that section, it would have worked fine.
There is a reason WYSIWYG is supposed to be just that and most of us, including those such as myself with decades of computing experience, rely on it to be just that.

I don't read or write HTML and all web "coding" I've ever done was, a long time ago, using MS-Word to make simple webpages and later on using kompozer.

     Knowledge consists of a collection of uninspired facts. Wisdom is their artful use.