moderated Re: Problem with paste from MS-Word into Compose Window for Groups.io #bug

Duane

On Sat, May 26, 2018 at 03:36 pm, Brian Vogel wrote:
expecting a cut and paste of formatted text from a word processor into a web compose window to work, at least in general.
It looks to me like it did work generally.  Where the 'error' occurred is where some text was inserted using a different font.  In viewing the source, it shows a span to yet another font, then closes without using it.  I suspect that without that section, it would have worked fine.