moderated Re: Problem with paste from MS-Word into Compose Window for Groups.io #bug

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

I can only report what my personal experience has been.

I cannot count the number of times I've done direct cut and paste operations for numbered or bulleted lists out of MS-Word and into the compose window of Groups.io (and BleepingComputer.com, too) without incident.

This behavior I experienced today is, for me, the clear exception, thus the reason for my post.  I doubt very much that I am alone in expecting a cut and paste of formatted text from a word processor into a web compose window to work, at least in general.

     Knowledge consists of a collection of uninspired facts. Wisdom is their artful use.