moderated Re: Loggin link/forgot password feature broken

Chris Jones

On Sat, May 26, 2018 at 07:18 am, Michael Chopra wrote:
Hi. I just tried to re-login to my groups.io account, and was unable to do so. It seems to be happening after the site updates today. What is wrong with this?
This might be a function of the need to "Accept Cookies" mentioned by Mark in his GDPR Update post on this forum. When I first tried this morning I found I couldn't log in either, but then I noticed that I was being asked to Accept Cookies, and having clicked on this I was able to log in as normal.

I have flagged this up on the Group for which I am a Moderator, but (to my surprise) nobody has felt the need to respond to it.

Chris