moderated Re: Accessibility Related: "Dropdown Links" on Groups.io Main Page

Sarah k Alawami

I actually don't understand what the issue is. For me it's totally accessible. I hit it and vo says expanded I then can filter like you said, I can then just go to where I need to go. I fi arrow away and back to it I hear "expanded: so I just hit space to make it not expanded. Maybe it's just me being used to these things but for me it is not an issue. I've dealt with these kind of things in wordpress and voiceover renders it correctly over here.

On May 24, 2018, at 4:00 PM, Andre Polykanine <andre@oire.org> wrote:

Brian,
Oops, I'm sorry.
You are absolutely right. Moreover, JAWS (which I use) sees an odd
character (reported as U+F028) and this particular character is the
link, not the word "topics". And yepp, dropdowns are not indicated in
a11y tree.

--
With best regards from Ukraine,
Andre