moderated Re: Account export and GDPR update

On Wed, May 23, 2018 at 11:59 pm, Marina wrote:
how could I comply if a member who has left (or is leaving, for that matter) the group should ask me to delete all his posts.
I haven't read the GDPR but I would be surprised if it required a website to remove posts that someone posted themselves after granting rights (via the TOU) for the website to the publish the posts. Does it require this? I do understand that it would (as I understand it) require the site to remove information *about* the person published by others.