moderated Re: #suggestion - Eliminate the subgroup tab when no subgroups exist #suggestion

Tom Vail

Bruce,

On my group's member page Subgroups is displayed, and we have no subgroups.  I checked it with Member's List on and off with no change and turning the Directory on/off makes no change either.  So it sounds like I'm seeing something different than you are.

Two thoughts:

1)  I'm just logging off as an owner then logging back in as a member.  Could it be there is something "left over" that is triggering Subgroups to display?
2)  At one point this group did have a subgroup, which has been deleted.  Could it be the system still thinks we have a subgroup, even though it was deleted?

In either case, it would seem to be a bug.  :(

Peace,
Tom