moderated Re: #suggestion - Make the email address in Member List a link #suggestion

Sarah k Alawami

If I understand you correctly if the email link were direct link, I could easily spam you, or copy the address to the clipboard and copy a bunch of them and spam the whole entire group. Not a very good idea in my not-so-humble opinion and in my experience.

On May 22, 2018 8:04:38 AM "Tom Vail" <Tom@...> wrote:

Not sure why it is not already, but I would like to suggest the email address in the Members list when seen by members be a "mailto" link to that address.  I know they can copy/paste, but why not a direct link?

Peace,
Tom