moderated Facebook Images #suggestion

Kevin Conod <kdconod@...>

Is it possible to change the images size on the Facebook integration?

As it is now, I often find that images posted or from a link are huge. Example: this morning someone from my local astronomy club posted a link to an article on our group's facebook page. The article featured a photo of a young woman. When I opened the email from our group via the integration, all I could see was her eye because the image is so large (see attached image)!

Also because the image is so large and the font so small, the text posted is almost invisible.

Is it just me or does the Facebook integration need smaller images and a bigger font for text?

--Kevin