moderated Re: "File uploaded" and "Photo uploaded" owner notification

Randy Thomson

These could be set as group level defaults (notification box is automatically checked or not checked), with the user having the option to override when the upload occurs.

Randy T

From: main@beta.groups.io <main@beta.groups.io> On Behalf Of Victoria
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2018 4:29 AM
To: main@beta.groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] "File uploaded" and "Photo uploaded" owner notification

Chris,

A Notification about a File upload is available as an option to whoever uploads the file; I don't think there is a Moderator - level option to force a notification, though.

Exactly. Example: Files are uploaded by whoever, but unless the notification is checked no one gets the message. That´s not always problem-free.

There appears to be no corresponding option available for notification of Photo uploads.

Photo uploading without notification can be even more inconvenient.

If you are suggesting a Owner / Moderator settable "forced" notification than I think I would probably agree with you.

Yes, that´s what I mean.

Victoria