moderated Re: Account export

 Arno,

Download works well. Extraction of messages ends up as .mbox. I know it is a UNIX type but have to find out how to open it to see indivdual messages.

You want to import it into a mail reading program like Thunderbird, but I'm not sure which application would be easiest to use.

As much as I like Thunderbird in other respects, Thunderbird's developers seem to think that importing mbox files ought to be as obscurely documented as practical. Though trivial to do once you figure out where to create a folder to copy the mbox file(s) into. Hint: the Import command is the wrong first step: it doesn't include mbox files as a supported file type.

Shal