From: <main@beta.groups.io> on behalf of "Chris Jones via Groups.Io" <chrisjones12@...>
Date: Wednesday, May 16, 2018 at 2:24 AM
To: "main@beta.groups.io" <main@beta.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [beta] "File uploaded" and "Photo uploaded" owner notification

Thinking about this a little more brought me to the point where I realised that there might be some benefit in both File and Photo uploads having to pass through (optional) Moderation, so that Group managers could put the material in the optimum location depending on what it actually is, or determine if it deserves a new Folder / Album in its own right, and if so what the title / name ought to be.

It would help eliminate the infuriating randomness that can easily arise, although it might be a big ask from Mark's point of view.

Chris