moderated Re: "File uploaded" and "Photo uploaded" owner notification

Chris,

A Notification about a File upload is available as an option to whoever uploads the file; I don't think there is a Moderator - level option to force a notification, though.

Exactly. Example: Files are uploaded by whoever, but unless the notification is checked no one gets the message. That´s not always problem-free.

There appears to be no corresponding option available for notification of Photo uploads.

Photo uploading without notification can be even more inconvenient.

If you are suggesting a Owner / Moderator settable "forced" notification than I think I would probably agree with you.

Yes, that´s what I mean.

Victoria