moderated Re: Group Setting to Enable From Address via groups.io #suggestion

Bob,

So, with both options enabled (below) which one rules in case of opposite selections by Group owner and account owner?

The way I wrote it the Account setting would have precedence; the group setting would be a default applied only to  accounts that had not already made a selection.

The way Pete wrote it the result would be the logical OR of the two - munge the header-from if either or both of the group and the account say to.

I mean account - affecting all of the user's subscriptions. That's because the issue is a characteristic of his/her email service, affecting whether of not messages from others are delivered to him/her.

Shal