moderated Re: Group Setting to Enable From Address via groups.io #suggestion

I think perhaps the best thing to do is to add a checkbox, separate from Reply To, that when checked will munge all From lines in messages to a group. Perhaps call it 'Convert All Email From Addresses To Be From Groups.io' with the help text being: "Only use this feature if you use Office 365 and have had complaints from users about email spoofing.'

I think that would be better as an account option that could be enabled by the affected recipients, similar to the Message-ID munging option (I always want copies of my own messages) for Gmail users.

Shal