moderated Re: Can't edit hashtag

ps Bugs are supposed to be reported to support, not beta.

On May 13, 2018, at 9:20 AM, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

That’s a Safari link issue thst Mark is working on fixing. For now, do a right click to open the link in another window or tab, or use a different browser.

On May 13, 2018, at 7:48 AM, Tom Vail <Tom@...> wrote:

When I go to the Hashtag tab, I see the box for each of my hashtags and the edit button seems hot, but when I click on it it goes to the messages under that tag.  It does not open the edit screen?  Where am I going wrong?

Peace,
Tom