moderated Re: Digests do not automatically include the message replied to

Paul Fraser <paul1959fraser@...>

Shal Farley wrote:

>>Later I proposed a snippet of the quoted message, rather than the whole
quote, might provide sufficient context in the majority of cases. That
is probably simpler to implement than my prior suggestion (so more
likely to be implemented). It would also have the benefit of being
briefer, keeping the Digest more readable.
https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/2267

That would be a good solution. How do I support this?

> block) for all users except those who reply via the web interface
> without quoting the message they are replying to.

>>Hm... That might represent a bug of sorts. You mean the quote detection
fails when there's a trailing sig applied by the group?

If I understand it correctly, this works for allpoting types bar web interface non-quoting replies.
Thanks for your reply.
--
Paul Fraser