moderated Re: Digests do not automatically include the message replied to

ro-esp

On Sat, May 12, 2018 at 07:02 am, Paul Fraser wrote:

Groups.io digests strip out the message that is replied to
err..no. it removes everything under the last unindented line, and If I had my way this would be the standard - as it supports traditional quoting in "usenet" and most decent discussion-lists.

If people put their comments/answers UNDER the relevant/respective pieces of quote, there is no problem.

Is it possible to change
groups.io digests so they mirror Yahoogroups behaviour?
What behaviour do you mean exactly? Sending along the entire message replied to, and the one that replied to, and the one before that?
That would not be practical

groetjes, Ronaldo