moderated Re: AOL problem

I'm glad Linda said it: this emperor has no clothes. There is just no real problem here. None of the few members who have been removed have complained or asked for an explanation: they click on the resub link or they don't. In some cases, as I've said, I resub them myself if I know they're active members. The incidents are very few and far between.

I don't know exactly how this solution without a problem got started, but I, too, would urge no change.