moderated Re: AOL problem

Ok, but I thought the list was for purposes of users to check whether or not they might be affected, in which case you’d want to explicitly include those.

On May 12, 2018, at 1:40 PM, Bob Bellizzi <cdfexec@...> wrote:

Actually, I think all of ATT email and Verizon are handled at and by Yahoo.
Doesn't that make you feel wonderful?  I get several kickbacks a week from att.net, pacbell.net, etc both to our hosted domain email and groups.io
--

Bob Bellizzi

Founder, Fuchs Friends ®